Here are some links you may like. We don’t necessarily endorse the content of these websites or documents, though we have found them interesting and helpful.
- www.westonaprice.org The Weston A. Price Foundation is a nonprofit, tax-exempt charity founded in 1999 to disseminate the research of nutrition pioneer Dr Weston A Price, whose studies of isolated non-industrialised peoples established the parameters of human health and determined the optimum characteristics of human diets. Dr. Price’s research demonstrated that humans achieve perfect physical form and perfect health generation after generation only when they consume nutrient-dense whole foods and the vital fat-soluble activators found exclusively in animal fats.
- http://chriskresser.com/is-paleo-even-paleo-and-does-it-even-matter Chris Kresser explains why he uses “the term “paleo” to loosely refer to a diet that includes animal protein and fats, starchy & non-starchy vegetables, fermented foods, raw dairy (when tolerated) and fruit, nuts & seeds (in moderation).
Food for thought… Infant Feeding, Early Parenting, Clean Living
- www.facebook.com/NutriBaby Weaning (Nourishing Traditions) - closed group for participants in Weaning Workshops
- www.thepaleomom.com - scientific perspective on the paleo diet and its modifications
Where to source good food
- Lodge Farm (raw milk dairy, North Crawley, Newport Pagnell)
As a WAPF Chapter Leader for Buckinghamshire, I will be compiling a list of producers of naturally raised and prepared foods; link to follow soon. Chapter Leaders for other areas in the UK and globally can be found here: http://www.westonaprice.org/get-involved/find-local-chapter/